Current Bids, RFP's and RFQ’s
The City of Shelton has partnered with OpenGov Procurement and is excited to announce our transition from a paper-based bid distribution/solicitation process to a fully automated, web-based electronic bidding and vendor management system.
The portal is now available for vendors to subscribe for future bids. The City will begin the use of electronic only distribution and bid/proposal submission on August 22nd, 2023.
Our new e-Procurement Portal will allow interested parties to do the following:
- Register to bid and receive notifications of future opportunities in the e-Procurement Portal by selecting “Subscribe” to create an account
- Follow updates to existing solicitations by finding the solicitation and clicking the “Follow” button. This will allow all interested parties to received amendments and addenda automatically.
- Submit questions and receive answers for open solicitations.
- Guide vendors through the process of responding electronically to RFPs, bids, etc. to ensure submissions have been accurately completed.
- Ultimately, be your one location for all bid opportunities issued by the City of Shelton.
To get started, click (here) and sign up. For more information about how to register, please see the “Visit Help Center” on OpenGov’s home page.
THERE IS NO COST FOR VENDORS TO REGISTER.
The exclusive means by which all prospective bidders may obtain bid packages, direct inquires, request and receive addenda and supplemental information, and submit bids and proposals, shall be through the City of Shelton’s “OpenGov Procurement” portal.